 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
FOTW! - KB markdown!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 12:36:12 GMT

Well, haphazardly walking through the KB in Worcester yesterday elicited some
good prices, plus the Technic Space Shuttle (8480) at $55.10! (That's after
tax) It seems they were having a markdown on ALL Lego sets PLUS an extra 25%
off taken at the register! They even had the new Star Wars sets marked down!
The Flash Speeder worked out to about $5 I think, and they also had the Desert
Skiff, but I can't remember the marked down price offhand... Anyway, anyone
else notice this sale at KB in their area?

DaveE