 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 153
Re: NELUG 1-10-2000 Meeting summary and Ideas for the next meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:42:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us, Eric Kingsley writes:

1.  Shaun Sullivan is working on our much awaited first game of Brick Wars.  I
will let Shaun give the details but this is basically a role-playing game that
you play with LEGO models.

One quick note:

Brick Wars is a tactical combat simulation- aka a tabletop wargame.

Role playing games are so very much more than that (he said, with some amount
of sarcasm evident in his voice).

Sorry to be pedantic, but for someone who spends a lot of his time pursuing
these hobbies, the differences are large. :D

eric