 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 122
  Re: NELUG LegoFest

(...) November is pretty open for me, but I work on Saturdays- and an all day trip is likely to be on a Saturday. I would be free either of the first two weekends of the month, Sunday and/or Monday. I'd love to be able to go, too! Although, maybe we (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: NELUG LegoFest

(...) I agree that to have a tour would be great. Dan, maybe you could see if there is any way that we could set up a tour and if so if there are any restrictions or minimums for the number of attendees or the time of the week. I know that not (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: NELUG LegoFest

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) Ok, then. If no one else has any objections (hey, I'm a personable guy), I'll have a rough draft at MindFest. We can all look over it and any changes people feel would be necessary. (...) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.org.us)