 Local / United States / Massachusetts / *856 (-10)
  First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

No fancy web pages but for those that can't wait here are a few pictures of setup on Friday. We still have to finish a little setup Saturday. Anyway here you go. (URL) pictures to come after the show. Eric Kingsley (...) Exit (...) Road. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA

(...) You mean "the exit where Filene's used to be". eric, who also liked that sketch Eric referred to. (Feel free to begin making more Eric conspiracy jokes) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA

Followups to off-topic.fun (...) Ahh yes brings back memories of one of my favorite Saturday Night Live Skits. Unfortunately if you arn't from New England the skit was probably lost on most people. The skit was a gameshow and the object of the game (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA

Way to go! And have fun fun fun! BTW Is that a left into the 2nd driveway of Dunkin' Donuts where the wicked fat dude works, then back onto route 5 for 10 minutes, depending on traffic, then take Exit 43? :D (A little Boston, drivin' directions (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA

The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will be participaiting in their first ever train show this weekend (December 2nd and 3rd) at the Greenberg Train Show in Wilmington MA. Show times are: Saturday, December 2nd 11:00am - 5:00pm Sunday, December (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma) !

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4M6oJ.8ts@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) You could keep CW as it is essentially, but mirror the CW universe and have it played out in a series of Brikwars games where CW participants are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) Well yeah - not really. It was kinda an unspoken agreement ahead of time not to damage the buildings. As for the people, it's easy to reassemble them! (...) Well, I think that could be cool for a different kind of org. A lot of people lately (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) pictures. It seems awful gutsy to risk them in such a pitched battle. Wouldn't it be something if you could use BrikWars to determine the fates of clashing CW empires? It's almost hard to imagine. - Mike. (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) FU: We didn't have time to finish the game, but it sure looked like I lost. Bad strategy on my side, for splitting up my army and putting the cavalry before the foot-soldiers; plus, I was going against both Tim and Brandon at the same time. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

Hey-- Tim (Courtney), Brandon (Grifford) and I are right here (my place) playing slightly-Improv-ed Brikwars. Meaning we're making up rules as we go along, not really following the rules, just looking for action. Carnage is everywhere. Pictures are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact