 Local / United States / Massachusetts / *851 (-5)
  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G4M6oJ.8ts@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) You could keep CW as it is essentially, but mirror the CW universe and have it played out in a series of Brikwars games where CW participants are (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) Well yeah - not really. It was kinda an unspoken agreement ahead of time not to damage the buildings. As for the people, it's easy to reassemble them! (...) Well, I think that could be cool for a different kind of org. A lot of people lately (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) pictures. It seems awful gutsy to risk them in such a pitched battle. Wouldn't it be something if you could use BrikWars to determine the fates of clashing CW empires? It's almost hard to imagine. - Mike. (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

(...) FU: We didn't have time to finish the game, but it sure looked like I lost. Bad strategy on my side, for splitting up my army and putting the cavalry before the foot-soldiers; plus, I was going against both Tim and Brandon at the same time. Oh (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Improv-ed Medieval BrikWars

Hey-- Tim (Courtney), Brandon (Grifford) and I are right here (my place) playing slightly-Improv-ed Brikwars. Meaning we're making up rules as we go along, not really following the rules, just looking for action. Carnage is everywhere. Pictures are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact