 Local / United States / Kansas / 22
Re: Codename Carver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.ks
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:29:37 GMT

  I'm interested in the engineering of that mecha. I'd appreciate it if
ya' posted any internal shots or shots of the gears and stuff that you
might have.

I really don't have any internal gears, just what you see here on the hips...
There are two worm gears inside this case.

The gears on the thighs, shown here...
just "plug" into the round technic holes on the hip case.

everthing else is pretty much click hinges. The shoulders are ball joints
which I will never use again on a mech that scale!!! The arms kept falling
down!!! So I need some ideas how to improve that. If anyone has any comments
about shoulder articulation that is strong, but quite poseable, please
e-mail me!!!

Thanks guys and thank you Jordan!!

out
tk