 Local / United States / Kansas / 12
Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:34:53 GMT

Sorry I have been out on vacation and busy with the baby. (Interestingly he
is already asking for Lego’s and at only 2 weeks old.) I am very willing to
help start up a LUG or LTC or both. It has been my ambition to show St.
Louis and Missouri what can be don with Lego’s.  I am however a little
limited on how much I can travel. Otherwise I am free, for the most part to
meet.

Andrew Reynolds