 Local / United States / Kansas / 10
  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

In lugnet.loc.us.ks, John Gerlach writes: <snip> Yes indeed the fine folks in trains.org are always happy to help! (...) Stop it, I haven't had dinner yet and I hate getting drool on the keyboard. (so does KC Mo or KC K have the better BBQ goods? I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

(...) True, and from all the posts I've read and websites I have seen, they are a friendly, sharing and creative group as well. Thanks for your support! (...) There is great BBQ on both sides of the state line. Jack's Stack (my favorite) has a site (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

Sorry I have been out on vacation and busy with the baby. (Interestingly he is already asking for Lego’s and at only 2 weeks old.) I am very willing to help start up a LUG or LTC or both. It has been my ambition to show St. Louis and Missouri what (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains.org)