 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 15
    It's Official - I'm moving there April 14th! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, it is finally official, I am moving to South Bend on April 14th. I got a CAD job in Elkhart at Indalex Aluminum Solutions, I will start there on the 16th. I will be moving down that Saturday. Anyway, I talked to a few of you already, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd)