 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 15
14  |  16
Subject:
It's Official - I'm moving there April 14th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 03:17:46 GMT

To All,

    Well, it is finally official, I am moving to South Bend on April 14th. I
got a CAD job in Elkhart at Indalex Aluminum Solutions, I will start there
on the 16th. I will be moving down that Saturday. Anyway, I talked to a few
of you already, and am ready to meet sometime to see how things are once I
get settled in. Feel free to e-mail me at ssanburn@cleanweb.net for
questions and the like.

Also, MichLUG is participating in the GATS Train Show in Grand Rapids,
Michigan in July, and people are more than happy to have anyone come and
help, or to display something, so if you want to carpool up there with me,
that's fine. The more the merrier! : )

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html