 Local / United States / Indiana / South Bend / 14
Re: former local
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, lugnet.loc.us.in.ftw
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 03:38:39 GMT

<snip>
Anyway, what are your interests? Town, TECHNIC, etc? I am mostly town,
trains, and space.

Scott S.
--

I enjoy all themes, but first is Town, followed by Space coming in a close
second. ;)  I don't live in Indiana anymore, but the thought of moving back

O-T, kinda wierd our names are both Scott Edward!  :)

Scott
Member 718