 Local / United States / Indiana / Indianapolis / 49
Re: Lego Find (Dollar General)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 04:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, Joe Greene wrote:
Dollar General (at least the one at 10th and Girl School Road) had a lot
(~40) of the Lego Battle Droid sets (2 droids and a droid commander) at 2
for $1.

    I got a few small LEGO sets for Christmas, and they all had VERY CHEAP
Dollar General price tags on them.  I only received 1 of the Battle Droid sets.
My mom and brother said that they had tons of those left.
    I went to both of the Dollar General stores in Lafayette on the day after
Christmas to see what I could find.  The first had LOTS (over 50) of the NBA
3564 set for $1.  Unfortunately that was the only NBA set they had.  I went to
the other Lafayette D.G. [1], and they had a few of each of the NBA sets for $1
each.  If anyone wants an NBA set, just let me know which one, and I can bring
them to GATS.  Oh yeah, and I bought every single Temple of Gloom in Lafayette.
: )
    The D.G. that my mom and brother went to was the one in Attica Indiana.  I'm
going to stop by there on Tuesday and see if they have any Battle Droid packs
left.  If so I'll buy every one they have and bring any extras to GATS, as I'm
sure there has to be someone who would want them at such a cheap price.
    See everyone Friday,
        David "Fuzzy" Gregory

1 - Yes, I know; my initials are the same as the initials for Dollar General.
: (