 Local / United States / Indiana / Evansville / 3
    The First —Steven Combs
   As I am the first to post in the Evansville area, it seems appropriate that I should welcome all Evansville Lego Enthusiasts. I am an Associate Professor at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana and am an avid Lego Robotics Enthusiast. Although my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.eva)

        Re: The First —Tom Heverly
   I would love to take part in a lego users group in the Evansville area. When is the first meeting? I'll be there! Tom Heverly (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.eva)

        Re: The First —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Shhh!! I am planning on moving to South Bend, Indiana in the near future, I would like to see a meeting there as well. Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) Index Page: (URL) The Sanburn Systems Company for individual or bulk sale LEGO parts! (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.in.eva)