 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 68
    Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening? —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) Well, I've been down here in Champaign-Urbana for about ten years now. But my folks are still in Glen Ellyn. I also came out of a ten year dark age this past winter (yup, right when I left home and went off to school). Not that any of that (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

        Chicago LIC Grand Opening Review —Ahui Herrera
   I went today to the grand opening of the store and here is my review of it. 1) Its small compared to the one in Mall of America 2) They have a nice diaply promoting the STUDIO LEGO SET. This diaply shows the sears tower and Northdrom (LIC is inside (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)