 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 64
Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 21:50:44 GMT

"Felix Greco" <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message
Have they advertised it in the Chicago Sun or Tribune?

I'm in Massachusetts right now, and have been for a couple months, so I
dont' get either paper currently, sorry.

Where do you live?  I live in Wheaton, IL normally.

I really wish I could make it to the Grand Opening...I'm sure there will be
a lot of AFOLs and TLC employees there for the festivities.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne