 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 175
  Re: Interest in LEGO wargaming?

(...) I'm probably less familiar with the rules than you are :-) I'd also have to spend a bit of time building up armies, so I suppose it wouldn't be for a little while. I don't have a lot of Castle or parts/figs that would be conducive for a TL2 (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Interest in LEGO wargaming?

(...) That's fine. We could just reply in this thread when we've got something together worth fielding. (...) We could do castle vs. space in BrikWars *malicious grin*. I'd be fine throwing a bunch of my TL2 legionaries or samurai or whatever else I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)