 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 128
Re: ChiLUG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:37:16 GMT

If chiLUG is put together, you can count me in. I am located within an hours
drive of chicago.

Glad to hear it.  Looks like Steve Hassenplug is interested, too.  I've
contacted Tim and he has told me there are some unaffiliated builders coming to
the store, so he can generate interest on that end.

Tim proposed we try and meet in late February (following the PDX madness).  How
does that sound to everyone?

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94