 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 121
120  |  122
Subject:
Good stores in Chicago?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:36:12 GMT

Hi!

A good friend of both me and the brick is going to Chicago later this autumn.
Since he's not a member of Lugnet (yet) he asked me to ask you;

Are there any good LEGO stores in particular he would like to visit while there?

This might well be the first Swedish AFOL that goes to Chicago :)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe