 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Looking for Road Show volunteers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 03:35:02 GMT

I'm looking for a few people local to the Chicago area (or in neighboring states
willing to come out) to help with the LEGO Road Show display. NILTC was going to
display, but unfortunately our tour dates were moved to a weekend where we had a
very large show scheduled. We can't spare the manpower to work this event as a
club.

If you are in the Chicago area and want to display your creations at the LEGO
Road Show, August 22-25 (any of those dates, doesn't have to be all), please
email me at tim@zacktron.com and let me know. I'm trying to help out by finding
people who can display since the club can't work this (formally).

I will be at the show one of the dates to hang out and help out, but the rest of
the weekend I should be spending at our other scheduled train show.

Thanks!

-Tim