 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 120
  Looking for Road Show volunteers

I'm looking for a few people local to the Chicago area (or in neighboring states willing to come out) to help with the LEGO Road Show display. NILTC was going to display, but unfortunately our tour dates were moved to a weekend where we had a very (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events)