 Local / United States / Illinois / 225
    Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club —Eric Kingsley
   Congrats Folks, I will put you in the queue for the LUGMAP (along with about 6 other groups, sorry folks I've been busy). I was just wondering why you all decided to go LTC and not LUG? Nothing wrong with that of course but Tim, you don't strike me (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club —Tim Courtney
   (...) Cool, thanks. (...) Well, we went that because in Ondrew's and my discussion, that was the focus. I asked him if he wanted a LUG or an LTC, he said LTC. That's fine with me, plus, I think an LTC would bring the current people I know in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org)