 Local / United States / Illinois / 211
Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 17:36:01 GMT

Basically it was just three of us (everyone else either pooped out or couldn't
come).  Brandon Grifford and I came up from the Wheaton IL area and hung with
Joel and chatted space stuff.

I'll be back up to Milwaukee sometime this summer though ... but we have to
figure out something when more people are available.  Its kinda discouraging to
put effort into organizing stuff in the area and have people just not show up
(we know you're out there).

I'll post some ship size comparison shots soon.

-Tim

Hey Tim I wish I could have made it up there.  I got stuck going to St.
Louis but if there is anything else going on please let me know, I am
definately interested.  I will make the time to be there but this weekend
was just poor coincidence for me.

-Mike