 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 74
73  |  75
Subject:
Discounts/Sales at Target and TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:08:47 GMT

I just got an Robotics Discovery Set (RDS) at the Target near my house
(corner of Shallowford and Sandy Plains in Marietta) for $99.99 instead of
$149.99.  At $99.99 this (IMHO) is a good buy.  It's almost worth it just
for the 2 motors and sensors, and ignoring the rest of the parts ... which
is how I found it, I was going to get 2 motors and realized it was the
almost same price to get the RDS.

I also saw a sign at the Toys 'R' Us at Town Centre/Kennesaw that said DDK
were $50 off and the shelf price was $99.99.  I didn't get a chance to ask
if that meant they were $49.99 or not.  (Mindstorms stuff is in the area
where the video games are)

The TRU also had the Znap sets on clearance sale.  I'm thinking about going
back and getting a couple of the sets with motors.  I think the smaller
motorized set was $19.99 or so.

They also had a few Insectoids, Technic Slam sets and Adventures (Jungle)
sets on the clearance isle.

Mike
--
Mike Faunce