 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 73
72  |  74
Subject:
Quick Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:16:42 GMT

Hi,

I'm going to be in Atlanta for about 4 hours on Tuesday (11 July 2000) nite due
to a long layover. Any interest in a fest?

I know it's short notice and I know it's not a lot of time but I would love to
put some names to faces...

Georgia Lego Buyers, your lego is safe from me, I am so fully loaded from
mining out Europe that I don't have any room to buy anything more. But I can
show off my Doodelbug which I have with me.

I arrive on Delta/Swissair 0067 at 5:50 PM and depart at 10:20 PM on DL 4406 (a
puddle jumper)

Please email me if there's an interest at

lpieniazek@mercator.com

or call me on Tuesday at 616 299 6375 (but not today please, I am still in
europe) which basically will leave me a voice mail.

I am comfortable taking public transit places but not driving, too
unpredictable. However meeting at the airport, if tehre is a good place, may be
best.

++Lar