 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 60
  Carpool to Brickfest?

Possibilities of my making it to Brickfest are looking up! But I'm still if-fy about the ten hour drive, and the plane ticket is $400 on Airtran! While certainly cheaper than Delta, I'm pondering the Lego I could buy with that money. Is anyone else (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Carpool to Brickfest?

Well Greg, I wish I could help you on that one. I defiantly wanted to go, but my schedule didn't permit. I probably would have driven just so I could take more stuff with me to share. (and of course be able to bring more stuff back with me) Good (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)