 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Carpool to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 05:06:08 GMT

Possibilities of my making it to Brickfest are looking up!  But I'm
still if-fy about the ten hour drive, and the plane ticket is $400
on Airtran!  While certainly cheaper than Delta, I'm pondering the
Lego I could buy with that money.

Is anyone else from the Atlanta area going?  I'm debating on whether
or not I would rather have some company, or would I get some good
thinking in on the trip by myself.  Anyone interested, if I decide
to make the trip?

- Greg

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison