 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 33
Re: yo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 22:17:17 GMT

I was in the North Point Target today and they had (I think) all of the EP I
sets and the majority of the EP4-6 sets (I didn't see any of the TIE/Y-Wing
sets).  I bought a X-Wing, Sith Infiltrator and Gungan Sub.

I remember seeing:

7101 Lightsaber Duel
7111 Droid Fighter
7121 Naboo Swamp
7131 Anakin's Podracer
7141 Naboo Fighter
7151 Sith Infiltrator
7161 Gungan Sub
7171 Mos Espa Podrace

7110 Landspeeder
7128 Speeder Bikes
7130 Snowspeeder
7140 X-Wing Fighter

The only set I don't remember seeing is:
7150 TIE Fighter & Y-Wing

They were mixed between the Star Wars display at the front of the store and
a special Star Wars section in the Toys area (not on the Lego aisle).

Mike