 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 32
    Re: yo —Greg Williams
   Haven't been by an TRU's. Two Wal-Marts I have been to are fully stocked, though. I expect with just a little hunting around to TRU, Wal-Mart and probably even Target, you'll be able find all the Episode 1 and older movie sets. (...) Greg Williams (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

        Re: yo —Mike Faunce
   I was in the North Point Target today and they had (I think) all of the EP I sets and the majority of the EP4-6 sets (I didn't see any of the TIE/Y-Wing sets). I bought a X-Wing, Sith Infiltrator and Gungan Sub. I remember seeing: 7101 Lightsaber (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)