 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 28
  Who's making the midnight run on Sunday/Monday?

I'm heading for the TRU in Kennesaw, near Town Center Mall, around 11:30 on Sunday night to observe the feeding frenzy, and hopefully pick up some Episode One Lego. Anyone else from Lugnet care to join me? It could be fun! I'm really enjoying all (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Who's making the midnight run on Sunday/Monday?

I decided to sleep and stop at a Wal-Mart on my way in to work. I ended up having to go two different ones because I forgot to get a Sith Infiltrator at the first stop. The second Wal-Mart (the one on Ashford-Dunwoody) has two isles dedicated to (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Who's making the midnight run on Sunday/Monday?

Indeed! It was still worth going to TRU last night. It was amusing to watch everyone jockeying for position, clawing through the crowd to grab anything they could. I would not have missed it! Fortunately for me, almost everyone else was interested (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)