 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 17
Re: KMart Circular
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 01:16:21 GMT

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=1867-1 though not exactly what I
got today is a good representation.  It's about 25cm tall, square, 16cm on
each site at the bottom and 21cm on each side at the top.  The 4 pegs are
about 1cm tall and about 4.45cm in diameter.  The purple ones I got today
have not only a handle on the outside as you can kindof see in the picture,
but also a beam across the bin inside - handy for carrying w/o the lid, I
suppose, but it makes a large hand not quite fit down into the bucket :-)

--
Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | TC++MS++#15LS+M+HalYB64m