 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 13
12  |  14
Subject:
KMart Circular
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:54:42 GMT

In today's AJC... $499 400pc purple buckets, 20% off all else.

Roswell had about a dozen (about 10 after me) of the buckets, fairly meager
selection of system sets (but including some Wild West) many of which
appeared to have already been opened.  Almost no Technic, just some Bungee
Choppers one of which my son got - his 1st Technic.

--
Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | TC++MS++#15LS+M+HalYB64m