 Local / United States / Georgia / Atlanta / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
Georgia gets a second LEGO Outlet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:51:50 GMT

I think Scott Lyttle a quick mentioned of this in an ealier SC thead this
week but I think it's worth repeating.

This month LEGO is opening a second outlet here in the Atlanta area at the
new Discover Mills mall (http://www.millscorp.com/discover/index2.html).
Grand opening is Nov. 2 but I understand that the LEGO store will be opening
in the next week or so. From what I've been told it will be a seasonal store
from Nov. - Feb. selling hard to move items. I'm sure after the store opens
we'll find out how much they really want to get rid of some stuff.

I guess I might have to make the drive over there in the next week and check
it out, of course I hate to drive so far when I have the orginal Georgia
LEGO Outlet just 10 minutes from my house :)

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org