 Marketplace / Shopping / 8248
Re: Georgia gets a second LEGO Outlet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 03:58:45 GMT

Well that's even better. I know Linda (manager) had told me last week that
she wanted to come help us with the Children's hospital this weekend but she
couldn't since she had to set up the store. So it sounds like they will have
it open with the rest of the mall....sounds good to me.

jt

ps. next time y'all come down to the store let me know and I'll meet y'all
up there. We can have a mini bi-state AFOL fest :)

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
Milissa was just in Dawsonville, Lea told her they were opening tonight at
6:00 pm.

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>