 Local / United States / Georgia / 54
  DixieLUG gathering

hey, y'all! the majority rules, and so does _DixieLUG_ as our group's name! public thanks to eric harshbarger for the dynamite suggestion. (i was unsure whether to post this here, or in Lugnet.org.) DixieLUG is a regional LEGO user group for the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) Great! (...) I think lugnet.org.us would be fine to crosspost to for your announcement (a bit more specific than lugnet.org)...but perhaps you could make use of a lugnet.org.us.dixielug group... --Todd (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) you bet we could, todd! if only such a thing existed... ;-) i had trouble trying to crosspost this tho'. when i typed lugnet.org.us into the follow up box, the message wasn't acceppted. later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) Maybe what I should just do is go ahead and create subgroups of .org.us for the major user-groups, assuming that these would be useful, and if a particular group decides it doesn't find one useful, it could be deleted at that group's request. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) get. (...) That's sound great to me. Let's set a permanent, concrete date, though. So plans can be made. I won't be available 'til after the 8th of Jan, since I am currently visiting my parents in the Republic of Panama. Any time after the 8th (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

I'm available any time for a DixieLUG gathering, so if others express a preference as to the date, I can probably show up. eric (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG gathering

(...) todd ~ it would be great to have this to announce and plan our first meeting, scheduled for jan. 22nd. i have _no_ idea how dificult these ng's are for you to create, so forgive me if i'm asking too much for you to "make it so". later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us)