 Local / United States / Georgia / 59
Re: DixieLUG gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:03:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Craig Hamilton writes:
hey, y'all!

the majority rules, and so does _DixieLUG_ as our group's name! public
thanks to eric harshbarger for the dynamite suggestion.

(i was unsure whether to post this here, or in Lugnet.org.)  DixieLUG is a
regional LEGO user group for the south-eastern united states that is just
getting started.

as i stated before, i would like to host our first gathering at my home in
macon, georgia. anytime after new years is fine by me. before march 13th
would be best as that's when our local cherry blossom festival gets going,
and we're full of tourists for two weeks, and accomidations are tougher to • get.

That's sound great to me. Let's set a permanent, concrete date, though. So
plans can be made. I won't be available 'til after the 8th of Jan, since I am
currently visiting my parents in the Republic of Panama. Any time after the
8th is perfect for me. Any ideas for a more solid date?

Craig Livingston

PS - I am currently writing the HTML for the groups official home page. I
hoped to have it finished in the near future...definitely before the first of
the year is my target date. Besides, how much can you do in a foreign country
were I cannot drive, hardly speak the language, and am with my 50+ year old
parents....I am bored and have lots of free time :)