 Local / United States / Georgia / 164
    Re: where is craigo-lego? i'm back! (sorta) —Craig Hamilton
   (...) hey gang! sorry to have worried y'all, and i am touched by your concern. it's a much-needed warm-fuzzy moment for me. i extended my stay in san diego a couple of weeks and wasn't checking my e-mai from out there. it was a good trip, but it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

        Re: where is craigo-lego? i'm back! (sorta) —James Trobaugh
   Hey Craig glad to see you made it back. Sorry to hear that you're having to leave that cool old house. Are you having to move out of the neighborhood? It would be a shame to have to leave such a "Norman Rockwell" kind of area. I guess I was just (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)