 Local / United States / Georgia / 16
Re: Mall of GA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 22:53:03 GMT

Darn! I wont get my Birthday present from the new mall! My B-Day is 8/1.

In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Greg Williams writes:
It is supposed to open on 8/13.  I don't know if that means the Lego store
will be open, too, though.  That's the official mall opening date, though.

G. Crisp <gcrisp@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Anyone know when it will be open?  Did they just start building it, or • what?

Greg Williams wrote:

The Mall of GA is at the split of I-85 and I-985, NE of Gwinnett Mall.
There's been a lot of press in the Atlanta area about the building of • the
mall because of its size and controversy with the environmental issues.