 Local / United States / Georgia / 11
Re: Mall of GA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 20:50:25 GMT

Alex Gravlin wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.us.ga, Mike Faunce writes:
Give us some more info.  Please?  Where is the Mall of Georgia going to • be?

Mike

Alex Gravlin wrote in message ...
Holy Mackeral! I was looking at the final store record (list of stores • that
will definitely, no matter what, be in the mall) of the Mall of Georgia, • and
only one store really excited me. The Lego Spot! This is the name of the
enormous Lego store that will be in the new mall. This thing will be • huge!
Sells nothing but Lego! M...m...must have the Mos Espa Podrace set.

This will be hard to tell you until I know where you live. Reply and tell
me.

What difference does it make where I live?  Is the Mall going to move
depending on where *I* live?  What I'm asking is where it is going to be so
I can tell if I should be interested or not.

Mike