 Local / United States / Georgia / 127
  Lego Outlet in Georgia

It has come to my attention that a certain notable store manager will be at the Georgia Outlet store in Dawsonville this weekend to help that store get with a winning program. Of course I'm talking about the D.C. store's beloved Buffie. Now, as it (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Lego Outlet in Georgia

Thats funny you posted that just now, I was just on my way out the door from work and had planned on stopping by the Georgia LEGO Outlet to say good bye to Jeff, tommorow is his last day there. I would like to publicly thank him for all his help to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)