 Local / United States / Georgia / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Lego Outlet in Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 19:56:49 GMT

It has come to my attention that a certain notable store manager will be at
the Georgia Outlet store in Dawsonville this weekend to help that store get
with a winning program. Of course I'm talking about the D.C. store's beloved
Buffie.

Now, as it so happens I've heard that Dragoncon is being held the same weekend
in Atlanta, and you just might have to stop at the store to ensure you have
enough minifigs for your Bickwars armies, or for your Pirate games.

Just one favor folks; don't swamp her all at once. She'll be there for
Saturday, Sunday, Monday and finally on Tuesday. When? well, most of the day,
on all days, try in the afternoon, around 2:00 pm most days, or so I've heard.

If you have Pirate ships you might want to get rid of, (er... trade, sell,
whatever...) I hear she's in the market for a few... you may get a great price
if it's still MISB...

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****