 Local / United States / Georgia / 121
Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet store needs manager & staff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 01:46:05 GMT

Wow!  So what happened?  Did the entire crew quit?  Is the guy we talked
to during the train show still there?  Sounds kind of fishy to me...

- Greg

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

Just a note, I was at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store today and found out
that they are in search of a new manager and staff. Currently the
assistant manager is running the store but he has plans on leaving and
going back to school.

The phone number is: (706/216-2800), the address is

     800 HIGHWAY 400
    Suite 1050
    Dawsonville, GA 30534.

If you are interested I would give the store a call and they would be
able to give you more details about the position and how to apply for
it.

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison