 Local / United States / Florida / Tampa / 19
  Sound off Tampa AFOLs!

Hey, I'm an AFOL in the Tampa region, and I am trying to find out what other AFOLs bought out the local TRU's of their 4697 tubs with the extra 500 pieces. I thought there were not many Lego fans in the area, but then in the space of one weekend (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)

  Re: Sound off Tampa AFOLs!

lol. Yet another LEGO Fan in TAMPA! Argh! KK Quah, Robin Werner and a few other guys are in the Tampa area. I, however, am in the Tallahassee area. Which is 5 hours away. :p -Lenny (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)

  Re: Sound off Tampa AFOLs!

(...) So, the arch nemesis who threatened to twist my ears off only for asking how one eats their sub sandwich through their space suit, eh? Well, I asked if their were any castle or spacers, and there is one of the most notorious of both worlds. (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam)