 Local / United States / Florida / Tampa / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
Sound off Tampa AFOLs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 19:50:54 GMT

Hey,

I'm an AFOL in the Tampa region, and I am trying to find out what other AFOLs
bought out the local TRU's of their 4697 tubs with the extra 500 pieces. I
thought there were not many Lego fans in the area, but then in the space of one
weekend both TRU's in North Tampa were bought out. I only got two of the darn
things.

So, is there a community here or something? Any castle or spacers?

Anybody?

--Avery Christy