 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 27
    Anybody home? —Brian Kendig
   I'm moving to Orlando soon -- Celebration, specifically -- and I'm a little worried about the lack of activity in this newsgroup! Are there a lot of Lego fans in the Orlando area? Do y'all get together often? I have far, far too much Lego to fit in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

        Re: Anybody home? —Robin Werner
   (...) Cool! another mouse towner:) at least that's what us folks in the Tampa Bay area call people in Orlando(haha). Your just short death defying hour of I-4 away! When will you be moving to Florida? The guys and me are planning a trip to Orlando (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)