 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 28
Re: Anybody home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, Brian Kendig writes:
I'm moving to Orlando soon -- Celebration, specifically -- and I'm a little
worried about the lack of activity in this newsgroup!  Are there a lot of Lego
fans in the Orlando area?  Do y'all get together often?

I have far, far too much Lego to fit in my little California apartment,
which is part of the reason I'm moving.  My goal is to eventually build
a nice big house in Celebration with a nice big room for my Lego train
platform.  :-)

Cool! another mouse towner:) at least that's what us folks in the Tampa Bay
area call people in Orlando(haha). Your just short death defying hour of I-4
away! When will you be moving to Florida? The guys and me are planning a trip
to Orlando for a club meeting at LEGO Imagination Center. We hope to meet with
most of the Orlando area AFOL and get some club support. We are thinking late
August? Also there seem to be allot of folks in Orlando, there just not
talkative. But I’m here and I'm a train head, so talk away!

Build on...
Robin W.
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club/Greater Florida LEGO Users Group