 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
New sets at E. Colonial TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 01:31:10 GMT

I was at the Toys R Us on E. Colonial (near the Fashion Square Mall) and
found some new sets today.  They have the new Technic Indy car (8445) and
the new Technic Apache helicopter (8444).  These Technic sets have new
packaging and I almost missed them.  They also have the new Model Team
dragster (5533) and a bunch of different Winnie the Pooh Duplo sets.  Also,
if anyone's interested they have a few older polybags (Wild West,
Exploriens, Race) for 99 cents.

Andy