 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 16
Re: X-Wing Available at TRU (E. Colonial)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 19:18:01 GMT

Well after posting I realized Andy posted about the E. Colonial sets on
Friday and said there was only 2 or 3.  So this morning I called the Lego
Imagination Center and they told me they had X-Wings in stock.  I made the
pilgrimage and picked up 3 X-Wings and a  book called the Ultimate Lego
Book.  It is pretty cool and I am putting the first X-Wing together now.
The LIC had about 20 or 30 X-Wings when I left about 10:30 this morning.

Matthew Verdier

"You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at
you"
Dennis, 700 AD

http://www.GeoCities.com/~mjvlego/

http://www.GeoCities.com/~hldc/