 Local / United States / Florida / Orlando / 15
    Re: X-Wing Available at TRU (E. Colonial) —Doug Glasnapp
   Sounds good! When are we expecting the naboo fighter around central fl? Are those speeder bikes worth getting as well? (got my X-wing via S&H. Awesome set!) Any of you Lego train heads? -Doug, in Daytona. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

        Re: X-Wing Available at TRU (E. Colonial) —Matthew Verdier
   Well after posting I realized Andy posted about the E. Colonial sets on Friday and said there was only 2 or 3. So this morning I called the Lego Imagination Center and they told me they had X-Wings in stock. I made the pilgrimage and picked up 3 (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)