 Local / United States / Florida / 72
    Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida? —Robin Werner
   Hi all, I would like to start a LEGO Users Group in Florida. I see post in the Florida area of LUGNET are light, so I don’t know if there is an interest? At first it will be a spin-off of the GFLTC, but with time become it own entity. I would like (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl) !

        Re: Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida? —Brian H. Nielsen
    Hi. I live just north of Orlando and I might be interested. Tampa is a 2 hour drive, so it's a possibility to do on a weekend. My son is also into LEGO big time. My current LEGO project is a train layout done as a mining colony on the moon. I hope (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida? —Robin Werner
   Brian, See (URL) and join us for a group meeting! Build on... Robin W GFLTC/GFLUG (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

        Re: Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida? —Brian H. Nielsen
    I responded to the other message, but as an aside my mining colony has been posted to my web site. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)