 Local / United States / Florida / 73
Re: Is there an interest in a LUG in Florida?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:14:04 GMT

   Hi.  I live just north of Orlando and I might be interested.  Tampa is a 2
hour drive, so it's a possibility to do on a weekend.  My son is also into
LEGO big time.

   My current LEGO project is a train layout done as a mining colony on the
moon.  I hope to have enough done to post pics in a couple weeks.

In lugnet.loc.us.fl, Robin Werner writes:
Hi all,

I would like to start a LEGO Users Group in Florida. I see post in the Florida
area of LUGNET are light, so I don’t know if there is an interest? At first it
will be a spin-off of the GFLTC, but with time become it own entity. I would
like to make basic membership free to all ages.

If your interested reply to this post...

Build on...
Robin Werner

PS If your in the Tampa Bay Area and would like to meet stop in on the GFLTC
meeting on Wednesday, June 21. For more info see http://members.xoom.com/gfltc